Tuesday, March 8, 2011

oii!!

Bom Dia. Now that I´m getting close to coming home I´m feeling lazy while writing emails.... This week was good though. We worked super hard and I have to say it was difficult because of the sun this week. The sun was literally frying our skin this week. I never knew how hot the sun could be until I came to Northeast Brazil! It is ridiculous! We taught a ton of lessons this week, with few results....at the same time we were kind of expecting this because this week is CARNAVAL! Officially the wickedest holiday that exists on the face of the earth (that I know of) is Carnaval. It is 1000X worse than any other holiday! Luckily almost everyone goes to the beach, but a few people still stayed in Guarabira to party. Despite Carnaval, we still had a good amount of people in church. We are really doing great though. I´m crying more than usual these days because I´m quickly realizing that my time as a fulltime missionary is coming to an end. BUT I´m excited to see my dear family! I´ve learned so much on the mission. I´ve feel like I´ve learned more here than I could in a million lifetimes. I´m excited to apply all these things in my post-mission life. It should be great! Continue to be member missionaries and help this work go forward! Pray for missionary opportunities and the Lord will bless you all with the ability to touch someone´s life! That is one of the coolest think i learned on the mission....that being a missionary does not end! of course I won´t be able to teach lessons like the missionaries, but I will be able to give references and share my testimony with everyone! I have lots of missionary goals for when I return. Well, I gotta go! I hope you are all doing great and in good health! I love you all! Love, Sister Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment