Thursday, March 3, 2011

February 28th, 2011

I´m writing this to you all while drinking an agua de coco in the Lan House here in Guarabira. Too bad I can´t bring it back with me to the U.S.! ..anyway...It is a beautiful, but hot day. This transfer started off well. I´m really excited that I stayed with Sister Vênia. I really don´t have that much to say today. We worked hard this week and are ready to work even harder this week. I stopped losing weight, which is a good and bad thing. I want to get skinny. It is starting to sink in that I´m leaving Brasil soon. Yesterday in church I started crying a little just thinking about how I am going to be able to say goodbye to these people. A few people came up to me afterwards and told me how much they would miss me. I really do love the members of the branch....such sweet, special people. I´m trying to use my time wisely because soon I will be headed home. I really don´t know what more to say. I´ll be home soon and be able to talk with you all....so the whole email thing is losing its shine. Just know that i´m doing well...I´m in good health. I hope everyone is doing great. I´m excited to see you all! Have a great week. Love you, Sister Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment