Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So Long, Farewell

Hey guys!!! This is the first and last post I'll be doing. From now on this blog will just contain emails that I send to my parents. They will be posting them on here weekly and when they receive pictures they will also be posting them.

Well I am OFFICIALLY a sister missionary now! I was set apart on Sunday and have been trying to behave myself since then. My bags are all packed and even though I'm nervous, I'm ready to go. I know I'm going to have some amazing experiences down in Brazil and grow to love the beautiful people. Write me letters from time to time! My MTC address for the next 9 weeks is:

Sister Ariel Kathryn Wood
Brazil Joao Pessoa Mission
Brazil Missionary Training Center
Rua Padre Antonio D'Angelo 121
Casa Verde
02516-040 Sao Paulo SP
Brazil

After that I'll be in Joao Pessoa, so write me at this addres:

Sister Ariel Kathryn Wood
Brazil Joao Pessoa Mission
R. Deputado Jose Mariz, 515
Tambauzinho
58042-020 Joao Pessoa- PB
Brazil

Thanks so much for all the love in support! Pray for me and definitely believe I'll be praying for you!!! LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment:

  1. I love Sister Wood! (Hey, I'm Sister Wood this semester...since I teach)

    ReplyDelete